Bravus is committed to delivering safe, reliable, sustainable and responsible operations. Our history, values and experience tell us that we must care for the environment and communities in which we operate, while respecting our employees, contractors and Traditional Owners. It is through this approach that we will deliver real, long-lasting benefits across the communities and environment where we operate.
Social Impact Management Strategy
Bravus is implementing Social Impact Management Strategies (SIMS) across five key areas:
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement
- Housing and Accommodation
- Workforce Management
- Local Business and Industry Content
- Health and Community Wellbeing
The purpose of the SIMS is to identify opportunities for Bravus and its contractors to enhance its social impact
The SIMS are adaptive management strategies. They will continue to be developed and refined through annual monitoring and reporting, in consultation with government, community and key stakeholders.
Health and Safety
Bravus is committed to providing and maintaining the highest health and safety standards and working environment for all workers, visitors and members of the public.
We take a proactive lead and invest in creating strong collaborative relationships with our workers, partners and stakeholders to:
- Align all of the safety practices to create a unified safety culture across our projects
- Foster effective ways of working together that consistently result in ‘safe-production’ and set the benchmark for safety across our industries.
Bravus Health and Safety Management Systems are certified to Australian and International Occupational Health and Safety Standards.